Monday, September 8, 2014

Greetings!


The time has finally come! This blog has been a mere thought for a few years now and seeing it finally come together is so cool.  Between multiple jobs, family time, and my incredible lack of computer skills I am so happy for having finally gotten to this point.  From juicing, to how to stay in shape, to keeping a determined mindset, I'll share my thoughts and experiences here on the blog.

 I'm 24 and constantly evolving and learning.  I don’t claim to be an expert on these subjects as I will stress more than once I'm sure, but I do have a strong passion for health and hopefully I can teach you something new, or at least open your perspective to new ways of thinking.  Stay open-minded and do your own research.  Along with healthy posts be sure to check out the side bar to the right which I'll be updating with motivational quotes,  good reads, and further research on topics shared.   

I will try to keep posts fairly brief yet still informative.  Don't be afraid to comment and share your thoughts too!  :) For a deeper look at what to expect in future posts, check out the About page where I go over the mission of this blog and what I consider makes up a fully balance life!


Keep the vibes positive and have an amazing day!

Peace & Love,

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment